These are hosted at my Academia.edu account, so you can also find them there. Everyone starts somewhere - this is a bit of what I’ve done since starting my graduate studies.
- Essay (not yet published): As You Like It: Understanding the Movements of History’s Actors
- Media Literacy Working Paper (not yet published): Helping Youth Find Their Voice: The Role of Media In Youth Organizing
- Term Paper: The Origin and Role of Myths in Mediation and Media
- Literature Review: Remediation of Ideology and Narrative, From Old To New
- Literature Review: The Private and the Public: Identity and Politics in Virtual Space
These works are obviously unpublished at this point, but I plan on using them as a base for future materials.
Please see the links in the drop down menu under “Papers & Projects”